I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!

Last August 2018, we were on a vacation trip in the beautiful country called Singapore. I am with my brother, Lester, on this vacation trip. Initially, we planned to go to Singapore last December 2017 but under some unforeseen circumstances, it did not push through. So FINALLY we were on our way to Singapore. We went to Singapore not just to look for good scenery and good food but also to look for CRAZY RICH ASIANS. Hahaha!
Carlton City: The Hotel we are staying for five days


Day 1: Our first day in Singapore was very tiring since we do not have enough sleep since me and my brother were very excited about the Singapore trip. When we arrived at the airport, we rode a taxi going to the hotel. It costs us SGD 27 taxi fare which is more or less than 1,000 pesos. That's so expensive.
We slept when we went to the hotel. We woke up at night to have dinner in Wee Nam Kee which is in a Hawker center. The food in Wee Nam Kee is somewhat similar to the taste of Wee Nam Kee in Manila but the restaurant looks more classy in Manila than Singapore. After dinner, we decided to visit the Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands and Merlion. Seeing Merlion in real life is a dream come true. I have just seen it in television but now I have seen it in REAL LIFE. By the way, we met my sister, Angela Faye when we went to the Hawker center. She was on a business trip to Singapore at that time.
Merlion

Marina Bay with brother
Day 2: I woke up early morning to have a breakfast in McDonalds. I wanted to try every McDonalds in every country I visited. Actually, this is the second country that I ate in McDonalds. The first one is in Canada. Never tried McDonalds in USA, Saudi Arabia and Vietnam, the other countries that I visited. What impress me most about Singapore is the transport system. It is very easy to ride the public transport system specially the MRT. I just hope that it is somewhat similar to Manila. My brother and I visited Ikea in Alexandra which is a good experience since it was my first time to visit an IKEA store. We ate Swedish meatballs in IKEA which is one of the best meatballs in the world. We visited Orchard which is a very popular financial hub in Singapore. I tasted Laksa Noodle Soup which is for me the best food that I tasted while in Singapore. I will recommend tourist to taste LAKSA when they visit Singapore. SPICY and TASTY LAKSA!!!

MRT
  Day 3: It is very exciting day since we have an opportunity to visit National University of Singapore, the best university in ASIA. I had the opportunity to meet my former colleague in Accenture, McRhon Bandelipe, in NUS campus in Singapore. He took his postgraduate studies in NUS.
NUS Business School Classroom
Visiting my former Accenture Colleague, McRhon, in NUS campus


Marina Bay with sister





I also had an opportunity to visit INSEAD, one of the top business schools in the world. I also visited Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands.


Day 4: Had an opportunity to visit Sentosa Island which is where the Universal Studios Singapore is located. We also visited Palawan Beach,
a man made beach in Singapore. Outside Sentosa, we visted Chinatown which is just near our hotel.

Universal Studios Singapore
Day 5: Our last day in Singapore. My sister celebrated her birthday in Singapore in Lady M in Marriott South Beach. After that, we went to Bencoolen which is popular for selling affordable watches and Bugis, which is a marketplace for shopping. Somewhat similar to Divisoria but more sosyal. Hahaha! We ate lunch in Little India which we ate Shawarma.
Little India
In general, our tip to Singapore is above expectation. The biggest winner on this trip is my brother, Lester. He enjoyed the trip. I told myself after the trip that I will be going back to Singapore SOON! 

“ I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.” – John Green.
Orchard Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAWAN

OH I LOVE CEBU!!!