BALER



Last August 2016, we went for a five hour bus trip to BALER from Manila, not just to have a vacation but also to celebrate the birthday of my cute little sister. We stayed in an exclusive resort named Costa Pacifica which is I think the best resort in Baler. We are six in the group namely, Lester, Angela Faye (the birthday girl), Tito Jessie, Tita Nennette, Tita Baby and MYSELF.
The Baler Group minus Lester

Baler is known to be a surfing spot along with La Union and Siargao. Honestly, I do not know how to SWIM and SURF. I just swam around the swimming pool and the wonderful BEACH of Baler.
Sand Surfing
SEXY Me

Aside from swimming and surfing, we also visited some historical places in Baler such as the house of Dona Aurora, the wife Don Manuel Quezon, and the Museo de Baler. What differentiate Baler compare from other surfing spots in the Philippines
Museo de Baler

Inside the Museo de Baler

BALER
such as La Union and Siargao is that it is more than a surfing spot but also has a sense of history.

Crab
Nighlife
We also tried the food in Baler. In my opinion, the food in Baler is just an average food. Nothing fancy. We also had experience the nightlife in BALER which I think is quite GOOD.
View of Baler

Breakfast@Costa Pacifica
The next morning, we celebrated the birthday of my sister, Angela. We ate breakfast in our hotel and swam all day long before we left for Manila.

Baler is a place that I will go back. Maybe not in the near future since I want to travel to other places in the Philippines. What makes our stay in Baler AMAZING is the hotel we stayed on. I Love COSTA PACIFICA. Great service and accomodation.
Costa Pacifica

With the birthday girl








Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”- Anonymous









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAWAN

OH I LOVE CEBU!!!

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!