Bohol On My Mind

One of the 7107 islands of the Philippines that I will suggest visiting is BOHOL. Last May 2016, I had an opportunity to visit this island with my TaskUs friends, Takz and Seph. Our first visit in Bohol is in Panglao Island. We stayed on the beautiful beach resort called Henann Resort. I will highly recommend this resort because of its first class amenities and super sosyal experience. LOL!












Aside from the beautiful Henann Resort, the waters of Panglao Island is world class. A lot of foreigners are also visiting this beautiful island.


What differs Bohol from Boracay is that Bohol is more than just a beach place. There are lot of places to visit in Bohol. One of the great places that I visited are Bee Farm, Baclayon Church, Chocolate Hills and the Tarsier.  







For Filipinos, the reason for them to visit Bohol is because of the famous Chocolate Hills. In short, Bohol is synonymous to Chocolate Hills. But on my personal experience, what I LOVE the most about BOHOL is the beautiful beaches of PANGLAO ISLAND. If I will visit BOHOL again, it is because of PANGLAO. I might skip the other famous destinations in the province but never PANGLAO.

A good vacation for me is going to warm weather. Being able to go outside, in the sun, hit the beach, play outside sports. Being active outside. Going swimming, hanging by the pool, having a couple drinks, having a couple of your close buddies around, and just having a blast. 
Rob Gronkowski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAWAN

OH I LOVE CEBU!!!

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!