SAIGON


Last December 2016, I traveled to Ho Chi Mihn City, Vietnam. This was my first trip abroad since 1993. The last trip I had outside the Philippines was in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It had been a long 23 years since my last trip abroad.

Ho Chi Mihn City or Saigon is somewhat similar to Manila but I find the prices of goods cheaper than Manila.

Day 1: We stayed in Ruby River Hotel which I will recommend to travelers because of its affordability and accessibility to tourist areas. I also become a friend to one of its hotel staff named Tien. Hi Tien! By the way, I was with my Tita Baby, Tita Nennette and Tito Jessie during the whole stay of my trip. I also tasted Vietnam's popular dish, Pho, near Ben Than Market, which is Vietnam's version of Divisoria. I bought some pasalubong on this marketplace. During the night, I rode a cyclo, which is Vietnam's version of kalesa. We also watched a water puppet show and had a cruise along the bay area of Ho Chi Mihn City. I was also viewed the night skyline of the city.
With Tien, the hotel staff

Vietnamese Coffee
Pho

Ho Chi Mihn City



Mekong River




Day 2: This is my favorite day during my stay in Ho Chi Mihn City. I was able to travel to Mekong River which is an hour away from Ho Chi Mihn City. I was able to ride a boat in Mekong River which is a Truly Vietnam Experience. We also visited some temples.

Day 3: This day is quite a light day for us in Saigon. We just visited some malls around Ho Chi Mihn City.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay in SAIGON. I plan to visit the capital of Vietnam which is Hanoi on the near future.

“Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAWAN

OH I LOVE CEBU!!!

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!